The UK Data Protection Act governs all data collection and storage by Rouleur. Rouleur is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may collect the following information:
- name and title
- contact information including email address
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to ship your purchases and to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping and shipping information
- improving our products and services
- sending promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- contacting you for market research purposes by email, phone, fax or mail, and customising the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We do not store credit card details nor will we sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the UK Data Protection Act 1998. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.