Typical mini-pump gauges have issues of accuracy and size. The gauge can't be so big that it feels bulky in a jersey pocket nor can it be too small to read. Much like a high-end watch, the internal mechanism of an accurate pump gauge consists of a variety of small, precision parts with precise movements. Also similar to a watch, the internal components of a floor pump gauge are already very small in size. As we looked at creating a gauge small enough to mount on a mini-pump, we found that as the overall size of the gauge decreased, the internal mechanism needed to be simplified and therefore accuracy decreased rapidly. This leaves traditional mini-pump gauges generally being barely more accurate than squeezing the tire with your fingers.
- Seamless connection to iGauge mobile app for clear, accurate pressure reading
- 6061 Alloy barrel and gripping surfaces
- High-efficiency piston design
- Long extractable filler hose with locking presta/schrader chuck
- Maximum pressure 120psi
- 9-1/2" length
- Includes direct-mount backed with retaining strap
- Easily replaceable CR2032 battery
Delivery & Returns
Express 24hr Tracked + Signed: £7.00 (1-2 business days)
First Class Delivery: £5.00 (2-3 business days)
Economy Delivery: £3.50 (3-5 business days)
- Standard: £5.00
- Tracked: £10.00
- Standard: £6.50
- Tracked: £12.50
Some parcels may incur an additional courier fee. This maybe due to the size, weight or value of the order. If your order does incur additional courier fees we will contact you prior to dispatch to arrange to take the additional payment and enquire as to how you wish to proceed with your order
If you change your mind we offer a very simple no quibble returns policy.
Please make sure;
You contact us within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Item(s) are returned to us within 30 days of receiving your request to return.
- Item(s) are returned to us in perfect condition.
- Packaging is undamaged
Full details can be found on our returns page