Ideal presents for passionate cyclists - all our products are inspired by the sport of cycling and make a perfect gift for discerning riders. From luxury tools to stocking filling notebooks, we have you covered whether you are shopping for a father, mother, wife or husband.
Rouleur photographer of the year 2017, Pauline Ballet's popular front cover image from issue 18.2 of Rouleur, available as an A2 art print.
Pauline captures the Hell of the North with beautiful simplicity in this shot. An air of serenity is painted by the bright blue layered sky, whilst the chaos of the race occers below: racers, cheering fans and team staff brandishing wheels showcase exactly what Paris-Roubaix is all about.Learn More
A unique perspective of riders of the Tour de France. Simon Gill's Rouleur cover image is now available as an A2 art print.
Describing how the print came to fruition, Simon Gill had this to say: "This mini project started simply as a way of being able to identify the riders less familiar to me within the peloton. Take a picture of the rider, then shoot their number on their back quickly to cross check that I have the correct name for captioning later in the day. The rider numbers started to leap out as a graphic in their own right. I thought to myself that I would start to deliberately capture the numbers in a more considered manner, once I had some more time on my hands apres-Tour and see what I could do with it..."
A premium quality raglan sweatshirt supporting Les Amis de Paris-Roubaix volunteers and the tireless work they do to maintain the most prestigious one-day race.
An iconic Roubaix cobble is screen printed onto a soft 100% organic cotton t-shirt. Ami de Paris Roubaix adorns the chest, with the call to 'become an actor of the race' stylishly and subtly wrapped around the lower side of the t-shirt.
Become a friend of Paris Roubaix and support the protectors of the pavé; with £5.00 from each sale going to the volunteers who help keep the history of this legendary race alive.Learn More
Benedict Campbell captures the wunderkid from Yorkshire, Tom Pidcock as he demonstrates his unique skill and stupidly good control of a bike. Shot from Issue 17.7 by Benedict Campbell in an article covering Tom's ascent from talented youth rider to world champion and neo-pro in this A3 photo print.Learn More
Out of stock
Regular Price: £90.00
Special Price £60.00Our classic Rouleur premium t-shirt featuring the symbolic colours of Grand Tours with our exclusive screenprinted climbs design.
The 5 iconic climbs depicted are listed on the rear of the t-shirt with a Rouleur logo on the arm sleeve.Shop the bundle and receive one of each colour t-shirt with the 3rd free (limited time only).Learn More
Wanting to capture the allure of the most legendary climbs of the three Grand Tours and show that they’re more than just a collection of statistics, we've crafted a Climbs Collection with London-based Conductor Studios.
Celebrate the Giro d'Italia with this exclusive A2 print.
Pro endorsedLearn More
With my wife being an architect she typically has the upper hand when it comes to choosing what we hang on the walls. Now I may finally be in with a chance. I can’t imagine anyone not wanting to have this Giro piece on display. Christopher Juul Jensen – Orica Scott
- £55.00Wanting to capture the allure of the most legendary climbs of the three Grand Tours and show that they’re more than just a collection of statistics, we've crafted a Climbs Collection with London-based Conductor Studios.Celebrate the Tour de France with this exclusive A2 print. Learn More
- £55.00Wanting to capture the allure of the most legendary climbs of the three Grand Tours and show that they’re more than just a collection of statistics, we've crafted a Climbs Collection with London-based Conductor Studios.Celebrate the Vuelta with this exclusive A2 print. Learn More
- £40.00A replica model of the original Peugeot 504 car, as used by Mavic when they first provided mechanical support to the professional peloton.The perfect gift or unique collectors item. Available for an exclusive price only through Rouleur.ccScale: 1/43 Learn More
- £50.00The Silca T-Ratchet Kit is a lightweight multi-functional mini ratchet tool kit ideal for either roadside assistance or workshop use. Packed into a lightweight travel sized wallet, which is manufactured using Silca's durable Waxed Canvas, it easily fits into your jersey/jacket pocket and with magnetic components makes for quick interchangeability of the tool bits. Learn More
- £100.00The Silca T-Ratchet +Ti-Torque Kit has everything you require to ensure your bolts are tightened to the correct torque settings. Packed into a lightweight travel sized wallet, which is manufactured from Silca's Waxed Canvas, it easily fits into your jersey/jacket pocket. Using interchangeable magnetic components ensures that changing tool bits over is very simple taking just a matter of seconds. This kit is ideal for any roadside maintenance and for workshop use. Learn More
- £40.00Beautifully engineered, Silca's 13 piece multi tool, the Italian Army Knife Tredici, features the tools you'll need when mechanical failure descends upon your pride and joy. Delivering the optimal balance between strength and weight, the IAK, as Silca lovingly refer it as, has been manufactured to very high standard and features the tools needed to get you on your way again. With double chromed tools and fully stainless steel hardware and bushings all this guarantee's exceptional long-life without corrosion. It's a multi tool for life. Learn More
- £40.00This Silca Eolo Wallet has been designed for the active cyclist who is constantly on the move. Items such as levers, CO2 cartridges, keys and cash etc can be stored inside the wallet which in turn can be slipped into a rear jersey pocket without any fuss. Manufactured from Silca's Waxed Duck Canvas, it offers superb protection from the elements as well as being highly durable for everyday use. The wallet features a YKK zipper and uses a unique reflective strap that secures the wallet to the jersey via a magnet. Learn More
- £40.00This Silca Phone Wallet is designed to give maximum protection for your phone whilst on the move. The premium wallet contains a fully waterproof internal Drybag sleeve which can fit phones up to the size of an iPhone 6/7 - including a thin case around it - but not an iPhone 6/7 Plus. The Phone Wallet is manufactured using Silca's very own Waxed Duck Canvas, featuring a reflective quilted pattern, and uses a 3M® highly reflective tab that wraps over the top of your pocket securing the wallet to jersey via the magnet at the end of the tab. Learn More
Out of stock£55.00
A beautiful glorification of Boonen's long-standing dominance at the Classics, Simon Scarsbrook's illustration was featured in Issue 18.1. Now available as a limited-edition A2 print to hang and admire in your home."I see Tom Boonen as the King of the Belgians, and wanted to convey that in a traditional pose, a bit of symbolism, reverential, but not too serious." - Simon Scarsbrook
Featured in issue 18.2 of Rouleur, London design studio Conductor pay tribute to the master of the cobbles - Roger De Vlaeminck with this modern, clean A2 art print.
Cleverly, negative space has been used to form one of Roubaix's cobbles which De Vlaeminck would have tamed in his legendary four wins of Paris-Roubaix. Colours reference those of the Brooklyn Dreher team De Vlaeminck rode for in all of his Hell of the North victories.Learn More
- £62.00For riders wanting to free up their back pockets, Silca have answered your prayers with the Grande Americano Seat Roll.Silca have cleverly maximised space this large volume storage solution which fits snugly under your saddle. The Grande Americano provides an incredibly secure, simple closure with the use of the Boa system while the large capacity layout is capable of carrying multiple innertubes, CO2 inflaters and tools. Equally suited to riding on and off-road thanks to a heavy duty compression strap. Learn More