Ideal presents for passionate cyclists - all our products are inspired by the sport of cycling and make a perfect gift for discerning riders. From luxury tools to stocking filling notebooks, we have you covered whether you are shopping for a father, mother, wife or husband.
To spot the moment to attack, a rider must know their capabilities and limits better than anyone else in the race. A fine bone china mug celebrating the rider types that make the sport of cycling so full of entertainment and variety.
A stylish mug embellished with symbols representing the movement of the different types of rider in a metallic bronze finish.Learn More
- £30.00We all love the spectacle of the L'enfer du Nord, Hell of the North and now you can show your appreciation for the brutal Queen of the Classics. A classic grey t-shirt embellished with contrast Rouleur roundels and a contrasting, graphic print across the back, inspired by those historic cobbles.Credit of course to the brilliant Grace Russell who produced the original graphic for issue 19.2 of Rouleur Learn More
- £7.50We're bringing the Giro joy with our Italy special. We’re in the mountains with favourite Simon Yates, the attacking and ambitious climber seeking greatness.We go inside the corsa rosa: Giuseppe Saronni recalls his 1979 victory, we see the creation of the Trofeo Senza Fine, look at the punchy Bologna prologue and interview all-Italian champion Elisa Longo Borghini.Matt Rendell explores the transforming nation behind the Tour Colombia; there’s the story of Gios’ orange years and part two of our pro cycling concussion discussion. Plus Pedro Horrillo on his life-transforming Giro crash, Desire, Boulting, Bardet, York and more... Learn More
Regular Price: £30.00
Special Price £15.00The mark of a thoroughbred! This decal dates back to 1974 -75 with triumphs of the Tour de France. The Reynolds t-shirt collection embodies the heritage of the 531 and 753 monikers and their histories within cycling. Learn More
Pelotan is a high performance, once a day sun protection designed to keep cyclists protected from sunrise to sunset.
Applied easily handy roll-on applicator, the clear formula is quickly absorbed. Thanks to its lightweight, water resistant and non-greasy properties, Pelotan stands up to the specific demands of a cyclist like no other.
- 8 hours protection
- Water and sweat resistant
- Quick drying
- No white marks
- Made in the UK
- Great smelling
- UVA & UVB sun filter
- Dermatologically tested
- Not tested on animals
Please note that, at present, we can only ship Pelotan SPF 30 to European countries.Learn More
- £10.00Rouleur’s special guide to the Tour de France, 21 stages, 21 stories. Readers and pro cyclists ask reigning champion Geraint Thomas the questions that matter. We see Belgium’s barren Grand Tour run, fabulous collectors’ paraphernalia; interviews with Thomas De Gendt and Dylan Groenewegen; Romain Bardet on his homecoming stage; the Col de l’Iseran. Looking back at accordion queen Yvette Horner and Philippa York reflects on her 1984 King of the Mountains title, and ahead to the Tour of the future and green initiatives being put in place. Plus Desire, Ned Boulting and much more… Learn More
- £30.00Le Parcours, translating as the course is the summary of stage profiles taking the race through France over 21 gruelling days. The climbs hold a special place in the heart of any Grand Tour fan with much of the drama, theatre and tragedy taking place on the hallowed slopes of France's historic mountains.This screen printed, organic t-shirt celebrates the great mountains of the Tour with a bold back print and subtle embellishments in classic Tour yellow. Learn More
- £30.00To celebrate the 50th anniversary of Eddy Merckx's first Tour de France victory, Rouleur brings you this commemorative tribute to the greatest rider in cycling's history. With a chest print featuring one of many wise, relatable soundbites from the great Belgian and a dash of unforgettable Molteni orange."Ride as much or as little, or as long or as short as you feel. But ride" Eddy Merckx - The CannibalAmong his 525 victories, he won five editions of the Tour de France and 19 Monuments - cycling's finest historic one-day races.On the bike, he was predatory and prolific, earning the nickname of "the cannibal" for his voracious appetite. Off it, he was anxious and enigmatic. Learn More
- £10.00A sumptuous summer edition of Rouleur. Mapei’s champions tell us the complete and colourful inside story of modern cycling’s greatest team.We go boxing with the sport’s enfant terrible Nacer Bouhanni. Is he really the bad boy or Mr Misunderstood? We’re in the Slovenian mountains exploring the rise of cycling’s smallest superpower and blown away by echelons and the stories of how they transform racing.Then, we drink coffee with the Greenwoods, two WorldTour managers-turned-café owners. Plus Desire, Boulting, Bardet, York and more… Learn More
- £30.00Arguably the most famous car in cycling and certainly the most famous Peugeot. The yellow neutral service vehicle is almost as iconic as the Tour itself. Our organic cotton tee is the perfect homage to that famous car, look closely and you'll see we've done some Rouleur meddling too. Learn More
If Rosa is the end of day oil then Verde is the start of the day oil. Verde Muscle Preparation oil is a unique massage oil that has been specifically developed to help energise and prepare the athlete before racing and training and aid as part of their warm up routine.Learn More
- £30.00An ode to cycling's greatest ever team, Mapei. In honour of their incomparable palmarés, Rouleur editor Andy McGrath spent a gruelling 2 years pulling together the history to tell the story as only Rouleur knows how.To commemorate Rouleur issue 19.5, you can now take a little colourful piece of history with you, meticulously printed onto organic cotton or comfort and style in abundance. Learn More