Ideal presents for passionate cyclists - all our products are inspired by the sport of cycling and make a perfect gift for discerning riders. From luxury tools to stocking filling notebooks, we have you covered whether you are shopping for a father, mother, wife or husband.
To spot the moment to attack, a rider must know their capabilities and limits better than anyone else in the race. A fine bone china mug celebrating the rider types that make the sport of cycling so full of entertainment and variety.
A stylish mug embellished with symbols representing the movement of the different types of rider in a metallic bronze finish.Learn More
- £7.50Rouleur’s special guide to the Tour de France, 21 stages, 21 stories. Readers and pro cyclists ask reigning champion Geraint Thomas the questions that matter. We see Belgium’s barren Grand Tour run, fabulous collectors’ paraphernalia; interviews with Thomas De Gendt and Dylan Groenewegen; Romain Bardet on his homecoming stage; the Col de l’Iseran. Looking back at accordion queen Yvette Horner and Philippa York reflects on her 1984 King of the Mountains title, and ahead to the Tour of the future and green initiatives being put in place. Plus Desire, Ned Boulting and much more… Learn More
- £30.00Le Parcours, translating as the course is the summary of stage profiles taking the race through France over 21 gruelling days. The climbs hold a special place in the heart of any Grand Tour fan with much of the drama, theatre and tragedy taking place on the hallowed slopes of France's historic mountains.This screen printed, organic t-shirt celebrates the great mountains of the Tour with a bold back print and subtle embellishments in classic Tour yellow. Learn More
- £30.00To celebrate the 50th anniversary of Eddy Merckx's first Tour de France victory, Rouleur brings you this commemorative tribute to the greatest rider in cycling's history. With a chest print featuring one of many wise, relatable soundbites from the great Belgian and a dash of unforgettable Molteni orange."Ride as much or as little, or as long or as short as you feel. But ride" Eddy Merckx - The CannibalAmong his 525 victories, he won five editions of the Tour de France and 19 Monuments - cycling's finest historic one-day races.On the bike, he was predatory and prolific, earning the nickname of "the cannibal" for his voracious appetite. Off it, he was anxious and enigmatic. Learn More
- £7.50A sumptuous summer edition of Rouleur. Mapei’s champions tell us the complete and colourful inside story of modern cycling’s greatest team.We go boxing with the sport’s enfant terrible Nacer Bouhanni. Is he really the bad boy or Mr Misunderstood? We’re in the Slovenian mountains exploring the rise of cycling’s smallest superpower and blown away by echelons and the stories of how they transform racing.Then, we drink coffee with the Greenwoods, two WorldTour managers-turned-café owners. Plus Desire, Boulting, Bardet, York and more… Learn More
- £30.00Arguably the most famous car in cycling and certainly the most famous Peugeot. The yellow neutral service vehicle is almost as iconic as the Tour itself. Our organic cotton tee is the perfect homage to that famous car, look closely and you'll see we've done some Rouleur meddling too. Learn More
If Rosa is the end of day oil then Verde is the start of the day oil. Verde Muscle Preparation oil is a unique massage oil that has been specifically developed to help energise and prepare the athlete before racing and training and aid as part of their warm up routine.Learn More
- £30.00An ode to cycling's greatest ever team, Mapei. In honour of their incomparable palmarés, Rouleur editor Andy McGrath spent a gruelling 2 years pulling together the history to tell the story as only Rouleur knows how.To commemorate Rouleur issue 19.5, you can now take a little colourful piece of history with you, meticulously printed onto organic cotton or comfort and style in abundance. Learn More
- £30.00We've all reached the point in a ride when the thought of continuing, is almost too much to fathom. Welcome, the bonk. It's then that we reach for a gel to pick us up from the pit where we currently reside. A subtle nod to all that reached that dark place.Martin Procter is the British artist responsible for the wonderful cover of Rouleur issue 47, featuring 'Le Tour comes to Britain' Learn More
- £7.50“I’ve seen everything. I’m tired. I am tired of these guys thinking she just needs to shut up because this is the way it is, because I’m a woman in our sport.”Disturbing evidence uncovered by Orla Chennaoui of verbal and sexual abuse and harassment in the women’s peloton – cycling’s #MeToo moment.All roads lead to Harrogate for the upcoming World Championships in Yorkshire. We sampled as many ales and bars in the glorious spa town as we could, to aid your drinking enjoyment in September.Also starring Spain’s big hope Enric Mas, the scandalous Vuelta a España of 1960, Belgium’s tragic World Champion Jean-Pierre Monseré, and a Brit-flavoured Desire special from Biggin Hill airport.Columnists for this issue: Ned Boulting, Philippa York and Mat Hayman. Learn More
- £30.00Forever remembered as the champion who recovered from a gunshot wound to return and win the Tour by 8 seconds from Laurent Fignon. Greg LeMond is perhaps one of the most quotable riders in history but arguably his most famous soundbite is one that all cyclists can relate to. Learn More