Ideal presents for passionate cyclists - all our products are inspired by the sport of cycling and make a perfect gift for discerning riders. From luxury tools to stocking filling notebooks, we have you covered whether you are shopping for a father, mother, wife or husband.
- £30.00Le Parcours, translating as the course is the summary of stage profiles taking the race through France over 21 gruelling days. The climbs hold a special place in the heart of any Grand Tour fan with much of the drama, theatre and tragedy taking place on the hallowed slopes of France's historic mountains.This screen printed, organic t-shirt celebrates the great mountains of the Tour with a bold back print and subtle embellishments in classic Tour yellow. Learn More
- £30.00To celebrate the 50th anniversary of Eddy Merckx's first Tour de France victory, Rouleur brings you this commemorative tribute to the greatest rider in cycling's history. With a chest print featuring one of many wise, relatable soundbites from the great Belgian and a dash of unforgettable Molteni orange."Ride as much or as little, or as long or as short as you feel. But ride" Eddy Merckx - The CannibalAmong his 525 victories, he won five editions of the Tour de France and 19 Monuments - cycling's finest historic one-day races.On the bike, he was predatory and prolific, earning the nickname of "the cannibal" for his voracious appetite. Off it, he was anxious and enigmatic. Learn More
- £30.00Arguably the most famous car in cycling and certainly the most famous Peugeot. The yellow neutral service vehicle is almost as iconic as the Tour itself. Our organic cotton tee is the perfect homage to that famous car, look closely and you'll see we've done some Rouleur meddling too. Learn More
- £30.00An ode to cycling's greatest ever team, Mapei. In honour of their incomparable palmarés, Rouleur editor Andy McGrath spent a gruelling 2 years pulling together the history to tell the story as only Rouleur knows how.To commemorate Rouleur issue 19.5, you can now take a little colourful piece of history with you, meticulously printed onto organic cotton or comfort and style in abundance. Learn More
- £30.00We've all reached the point in a ride when the thought of continuing, is almost too much to fathom. Welcome, the bonk. It's then that we reach for a gel to pick us up from the pit where we currently reside. A subtle nod to all that reached that dark place.Martin Procter is the British artist responsible for the wonderful cover of Rouleur issue 47, featuring 'Le Tour comes to Britain' Learn More
- £30.00Forever remembered as the champion who recovered from a gunshot wound to return and win the Tour by 8 seconds from Laurent Fignon. Greg LeMond is perhaps one of the most quotable riders in history but arguably his most famous soundbite is one that all cyclists can relate to. Learn More
- £30.00We all love the spectacle of the L'enfer du Nord, Hell of the North and now you can show your appreciation for the brutal Queen of the Classics. A classic grey t-shirt embellished with contrast Rouleur roundels and a contrasting, graphic print across the back, inspired by those historic cobbles.Credit of course to the brilliant Grace Russell who produced the original graphic for issue 19.2 of Rouleur Learn More
A premium quality t-shirt supporting Les Amis de Paris-Roubaix volunteers and the tireless work they do to maintain the roads of the aficionado's favourite race.
An iconic Roubaix cobble is screen printed onto a soft 100% organic cotton t-shirt. Ami de Paris Roubaix adorns the chest, with the call to 'become an actor of the race' stylishly and subtly wrapped around the lower side of the t-shirt.
Become a friend of Paris Roubaix and support the protectors of the pavé; with £5.00 from each sale going to the volunteers who help keep the history of this legendary race alive.Learn More
Regular Price: £30.00
Special Price £15.00Our classic Rouleur premium t-shirt in the symbolic colours of the Vuelta a España with our exclusive screenprinted climbs design.Learn More
The 5 iconic climbs depicted are listed on the rear of the t-shirt with a Rouleur logo on the arm sleeve.
Regular Price: £15.00
Special Price £8.00The cycling cap is an essential item. This simple bit of kit not only adds the finishing touch to a rider’s look, it protects the head from the sun and shields the eyes from the incursions of rain. It defines its wearer as a road cyclist and helps to keep us riding, whatever the weather.Made in Italy, Rouleur’s cycling cap features an eye-catching, patterned design incorporating the iconic Rouleur logo. Learn More