- £40.00Beautifully engineered, Silca's 13 piece multi tool, the Italian Army Knife Tredici, features the tools you'll need when mechanical failure descends upon your pride and joy. Delivering the optimal balance between strength and weight, the IAK, as Silca lovingly refer it as, has been manufactured to very high standard and features the tools needed to get you on your way again. With double chromed tools and fully stainless steel hardware and bushings all this guarantee's exceptional long-life without corrosion. It's a multi tool for life. Learn More
- £40.00This Silca Phone Wallet is designed to give maximum protection for your phone whilst on the move. The premium wallet contains a fully waterproof internal Drybag sleeve which can fit phones up to the size of an iPhone 6/7 - including a thin case around it - but not an iPhone 6/7 Plus. The Phone Wallet is manufactured using Silca's very own Waxed Duck Canvas, featuring a reflective quilted pattern, and uses a 3M® highly reflective tab that wraps over the top of your pocket securing the wallet to jersey via the magnet at the end of the tab. Learn More
- £40.00This Silca Eolo Wallet has been designed for the active cyclist who is constantly on the move. Items such as levers, CO2 cartridges, keys and cash etc can be stored inside the wallet which in turn can be slipped into a rear jersey pocket without any fuss. Manufactured from Silca's Waxed Duck Canvas, it offers superb protection from the elements as well as being highly durable for everyday use. The wallet features a YKK zipper and uses a unique reflective strap that secures the wallet to the jersey via a magnet. Learn More
Making space for essentials without need to remove from your bike.
Silca have produced a beautiful saddle bag to optimise space in your pockets. The Silca Seat Capsule Premio provides a neat storage solution for riders who don't want to hang around when the essentials are required.Learn More
- £50.00The Silca T-Ratchet Kit is a lightweight multi-functional mini ratchet tool kit ideal for either roadside assistance or workshop use. Packed into a lightweight travel sized wallet, which is manufactured using Silca's durable Waxed Canvas, it easily fits into your jersey/jacket pocket and with magnetic components makes for quick interchangeability of the tool bits. Learn More
- £120.00Silca's reputation for improving the everyday essentials of cycling is unparalleled and the HX-One is a great example - taking a simple tool and turning it into a high-performance work of art. The only tool kit you need, premium high-density steel allen key set with a high-grip finish. Learn More
The Maratona Gear bag has been designed specifically for your weekend riding trips, races and oversees holidays. Thanks to Silca's intuitive design, taking learnings from professional riders, this bag keeps your kit neatly organised and safely stowed, saving you time and hassle.Learn More
All common pain points of travelling with cycling kit have been addressed, resulting in this beautiful solution which pairs a highly ergonomic design with several internal features, compartmentalising the bag for an organised storage space for your riding essentials.
Airline regulations for carry-on luggage have influenced the shape and dimensions of the Maratona, cleverly maximising storage space whilst adhering to regulations for hassle free air-travel. Never again will you have to worry about damage or loss of your precious kit.
- £410.00After more than 18 months of testing, use and abuse at the top levels of racing, we give you the SuperPista Ultimate Hiro Edition. Combining the multi award winning SuperPista Ultimate Pump with the multi-award winning Hiro Locking presta chuck, the Ultimate Hiro edition puts the identical tool used across the Pro-Tour in your garage.Ultimate Hiro Edition utilises a custom hose and magnetic Steel End Nut on the chuck, allowing the Hiro chuck to to be docked magnetically when not in use.The Hiro chuck is 15% smaller in all dimensions than the original Hiro and utilises a new plated steel wing design which allows for better compression control. New single stage 254 Gasket allows the chuck to be placed over the valve with NO interference or pressure, and then be locked into place with the new low profile lever. Hiro allows for one handed use in ALL disc wheels and on ALL valve extenders. Now in use by some 50% of Pro Tour teams and hundreds of shops and professional mechanics worldwide. Learn More
SILCA was founded in 1917 by Felice Sacchi just outside of Milan, Italy. The company innovated and grew quickly by innovating as the first company to put gauges on pumps, the first company to produce a true 'high-pressure' frame pump, the first to work with the revolutionary lightweight material plastic after the end of WWII. More recently, the company was first with a valve controlled CO2 inflator, and with some irony, the first to move away from plastics and back to wood handles. Along the way, the company ideals became deeply rooted in a combination of durable materials, traditional craftsmanship, and innovation. It is no accident that so many of the SILCA pumps of the 1960's and 70's are still in use today. Ultimately, they believe that perfection can be found (and sometimes created) in the details of everything they do. They seek out the finest materials sourced in the most ethically and environmentally responsible ways possible.