- £40.00This Silca Eolo Wallet has been designed for the active cyclist who is constantly on the move. Items such as levers, CO2 cartridges, keys and cash etc can be stored inside the wallet which in turn can be slipped into a rear jersey pocket without any fuss. Manufactured from Silca's Waxed Duck Canvas, it offers superb protection from the elements as well as being highly durable for everyday use. The wallet features a YKK zipper and uses a unique reflective strap that secures the wallet to the jersey via a magnet. Learn More
- £40.00Beautifully engineered, Silca's 13 piece multi tool, the Italian Army Knife Tredici, features the tools you'll need when mechanical failure descends upon your pride and joy. Delivering the optimal balance between strength and weight, the IAK, as Silca lovingly refer it as, has been manufactured to very high standard and features the tools needed to get you on your way again. With double chromed tools and fully stainless steel hardware and bushings all this guarantee's exceptional long-life without corrosion. It's a multi tool for life. Learn More
- £40.00This Silca Phone Wallet is designed to give maximum protection for your phone whilst on the move. The premium wallet contains a fully waterproof internal Drybag sleeve which can fit phones up to the size of an iPhone 6/7 - including a thin case around it - but not an iPhone 6/7 Plus. The Phone Wallet is manufactured using Silca's very own Waxed Duck Canvas, featuring a reflective quilted pattern, and uses a 3M® highly reflective tab that wraps over the top of your pocket securing the wallet to jersey via the magnet at the end of the tab. Learn More
Making space for essentials without need to remove from your bike.
Silca have produced a beautiful saddle bag to optimise space in your pockets. The Silca Seat Capsule Premio provides a neat storage solution for riders who don't want to hang around when the essentials are required.Learn More
- £50.00The Silca T-Ratchet Kit is a lightweight multi-functional mini ratchet tool kit ideal for either roadside assistance or workshop use. Packed into a lightweight travel sized wallet, which is manufactured using Silca's durable Waxed Canvas, it easily fits into your jersey/jacket pocket and with magnetic components makes for quick interchangeability of the tool bits. Learn More
- £62.00For riders wanting to free up their back pockets, Silca have answered your prayers with the Grande Americano Seat Roll.Silca have cleverly maximised space this large volume storage solution which fits snugly under your saddle. The Grande Americano provides an incredibly secure, simple closure with the use of the Boa system while the large capacity layout is capable of carrying multiple innertubes, CO2 inflaters and tools. Equally suited to riding on and off-road thanks to a heavy duty compression strap. Learn More
- £85.00This Silca Eolo Loaded Wallet has been designed with cyclists in mind and comes pre-loaded with the beautiful Silca Tredici Multitool (worth £40) and Eolo III CO2 regulator (worth £18). Neatly store all of your riding essentials with cleverly designed segments for inner tubes, tyre levers, multitool, CO2 cartridges, cards & cash. The wallet slips comfortably into a jersey pocket for a clean, silhouette and provides you with peace of mind that you've got all of the essentials packed. Manufactured from Silca's Waxed Duck Canvas, it offers superb protection for your items from the elements as well as being highly durable.Learn More
SILCA was founded in 1917 by Felice Sacchi just outside of Milan, Italy. The company innovated and grew quickly by innovating as the first company to put gauges on pumps, the first company to produce a true 'high-pressure' frame pump, the first to work with the revolutionary lightweight material plastic after the end of WWII. More recently, the company was first with a valve controlled CO2 inflator, and with some irony, the first to move away from plastics and back to wood handles. Along the way, the company ideals became deeply rooted in a combination of durable materials, traditional craftsmanship, and innovation. It is no accident that so many of the SILCA pumps of the 1960's and 70's are still in use today. Ultimately, they believe that perfection can be found (and sometimes created) in the details of everything they do. They seek out the finest materials sourced in the most ethically and environmentally responsible ways possible.