Regular Price: £100.00
Special Price £50.00
A performance jersey with zero compromise on comfort and style.
Created with beautiful, breathable Italian fabrics, the Rouleur Collection jersey excells in mild to hot weather to keep you cool. The mesh underarm panels provide extra ventilation whilst the robust, high-stretch materials help you to achieve comfort even when riding hard in the drops.
Wide grippers in the arm cuffs are printed directly onto the material, not only ensuring sleeves don't ride up but dispersing compression and making for a lower-profile finish. On the outside of the cuff you'll find the elegant Rouleur Collection detailing with our heat transferred Rouleur roundels adding the finishing touches.Learn More
Ride-essentials can be stored in one of the three pockets to the rear, whilst a side cargo pocket make accessing your phone or camera simple.
Regular Price: £140.00
Special Price £70.00
Performance bib shorts with zero compromise on comfort and styleLearn More
Designed for long, testing days in the saddle, the Rouleur Collection bib shorts are built around the respected CyTech chamois. The pads dense, breathable construction provides supreme comfort no matter the distance.
Comfort is enhanced with a wide thigh gripper printed directly onto the inside of the shorts - not only spreading the compression but making for a lower-profile and clean finish. Likewise, wide bib straps evenly distribute pressure across your shoulders and leave a smooth profile under your jersey.
A strategic selection of Italian fabrics have been used with the uppers made from a mesh-like material to assist breathability. Meanwhile the lightweight fabric used elsewhere is both supple and durableon and, thanks to a matte finish, provides a classy appearance with no shininess.
Regular Price: £35.00
Special Price £17.00
Comfortable warmers for cold starts and cooler days
The Italian made Rouleur leg warmers form a barrier to chilly weather and windy conditions to maximise the versatility of your kit year round.
Using lightweight, high-stretch fabrics and a pre-shaped cut, they are perfectly contoured to your riding position for ultimate comfort on the bike.
Designed to be worn under Rouleur Collection bib shorts, the wide silicone gripper bands ensure no slipping down whilst you pedal and a clean silhouette under your shorts.Learn More
- £119.00"Put these on your face"This limited edition version of the ANVMA is the result of a collaboration between Rouleur and Alba Optics, combining technical construction with the classic iconic style that is so recognisable on the faces of cycling's heroes.ANVMA glasses take inspiration from classic heritage eyewear but are made with the best technologies available. The frames are moulded with TR90, making them thin, flexible and extremely light. The weight of the soul is only 21 grams and these sunglasses don’t exceed 19.Only 100 pairs of these glasses are available, with the first of these available at the Rouleur Classic in November. Learn More
Regular Price: £17.00
Special Price £10.00When the mercury drops, merino wool is a cyclist's best friend and the foot is arguably the place to start. These merino seasonal socks allow you to look stylish all through winter, riding like a rouleur is not weather dependant. Learn More
- £10.00Rouleur’s special guide to the Tour de France, 21 stages, 21 stories. Readers and pro cyclists ask reigning champion Geraint Thomas the questions that matter. We see Belgium’s barren Grand Tour run, fabulous collectors’ paraphernalia; interviews with Thomas De Gendt and Dylan Groenewegen; Romain Bardet on his homecoming stage; the Col de l’Iseran. Looking back at accordion queen Yvette Horner and Philippa York reflects on her 1984 King of the Mountains title, and ahead to the Tour of the future and green initiatives being put in place. Plus Desire, Ned Boulting and much more… Learn More
- £7.50We're bringing the Giro joy with our Italy special. We’re in the mountains with favourite Simon Yates, the attacking and ambitious climber seeking greatness.We go inside the corsa rosa: Giuseppe Saronni recalls his 1979 victory, we see the creation of the Trofeo Senza Fine, look at the punchy Bologna prologue and interview all-Italian champion Elisa Longo Borghini.Matt Rendell explores the transforming nation behind the Tour Colombia; there’s the story of Gios’ orange years and part two of our pro cycling concussion discussion. Plus Pedro Horrillo on his life-transforming Giro crash, Desire, Boulting, Bardet, York and more... Learn More
- £30.00We all love the spectacle of the L'enfer du Nord, Hell of the North and now you can show your appreciation for the brutal Queen of the Classics. A classic grey t-shirt embellished with contrast Rouleur roundels and a contrasting, graphic print across the back, inspired by those historic cobbles.Credit of course to the brilliant Grace Russell who produced the original graphic for issue 19.2 of Rouleur Learn More
- £30.00Le Parcours, translating as the course is the summary of stage profiles taking the race through France over 21 gruelling days. The climbs hold a special place in the heart of any Grand Tour fan with much of the drama, theatre and tragedy taking place on the hallowed slopes of France's historic mountains.This screen printed, organic t-shirt celebrates the great mountains of the Tour with a bold back print and subtle embellishments in classic Tour yellow. Learn More
- £30.00To celebrate the 50th anniversary of Eddy Merckx's first Tour de France victory, Rouleur brings you this commemorative tribute to the greatest rider in cycling's history. With a chest print featuring one of many wise, relatable soundbites from the great Belgian and a dash of unforgettable Molteni orange."Ride as much or as little, or as long or as short as you feel. But ride" Eddy Merckx - The CannibalAmong his 525 victories, he won five editions of the Tour de France and 19 Monuments - cycling's finest historic one-day races.On the bike, he was predatory and prolific, earning the nickname of "the cannibal" for his voracious appetite. Off it, he was anxious and enigmatic. Learn More
- £10.00A sumptuous summer edition of Rouleur. Mapei’s champions tell us the complete and colourful inside story of modern cycling’s greatest team.We go boxing with the sport’s enfant terrible Nacer Bouhanni. Is he really the bad boy or Mr Misunderstood? We’re in the Slovenian mountains exploring the rise of cycling’s smallest superpower and blown away by echelons and the stories of how they transform racing.Then, we drink coffee with the Greenwoods, two WorldTour managers-turned-café owners. Plus Desire, Boulting, Bardet, York and more… Learn More
- £30.00Arguably the most famous car in cycling and certainly the most famous Peugeot. The yellow neutral service vehicle is almost as iconic as the Tour itself. Our organic cotton tee is the perfect homage to that famous car, look closely and you'll see we've done some Rouleur meddling too. Learn More
- £30.00An ode to cycling's greatest ever team, Mapei. In honour of their incomparable palmarés, Rouleur editor Andy McGrath spent a gruelling 2 years pulling together the history to tell the story as only Rouleur knows how.To commemorate Rouleur issue 19.5, you can now take a little colourful piece of history with you, meticulously printed onto organic cotton or comfort and style in abundance. Learn More
- £30.00We've all reached the point in a ride when the thought of continuing, is almost too much to fathom. Welcome, the bonk. It's then that we reach for a gel to pick us up from the pit where we currently reside. A subtle nod to all that reached that dark place.Martin Procter is the British artist responsible for the wonderful cover of Rouleur issue 47, featuring 'Le Tour comes to Britain' Learn More
- £10.00“I’ve seen everything. I’m tired. I am tired of these guys thinking she just needs to shut up because this is the way it is, because I’m a woman in our sport.”Disturbing evidence uncovered by Orla Chennaoui of verbal and sexual abuse and harassment in the women’s peloton – cycling’s #MeToo moment.All roads lead to Harrogate for the upcoming World Championships in Yorkshire. We sampled as many ales and bars in the glorious spa town as we could, to aid your drinking enjoyment in September.Also starring Spain’s big hope Enric Mas, the scandalous Vuelta a España of 1960, Belgium’s tragic World Champion Jean-Pierre Monseré, and a Brit-flavoured Desire special from Biggin Hill airport.Columnists for this issue: Ned Boulting, Philippa York and Mat Hayman. Learn More
Regular Price: £7.50
Special Price £4.00“I couldn’t care less about getting eighth; I want to get on the podium and I will risk everything.” Dan MartinDan Martin dazzled in 2019, racing and winning with a smile. At home in Andorra with the risk-taking racer juggling twins and Grand Tour ambitions.Morten Okbo on Belgium, Baudelaire and bicycling passion; unlucky underdog Sep Vanmarcke on near misses and we get high with AG2R on the altitude camp transforming their Tour hopes.We’ve new columnists Romain Bardet and Ned Boulting, the tale of a Guatemalan who raced the Tour of Flanders, and we shiver at the GP Denain, a revamped French race with cobbles. Plus Desire and more… Learn More
- £7.50“Between us, we’ve won six Tours.” Wiggins on MerckxWhen Bradley met Eddy: two cycling legends on winning the Tour, the drawbacks of fame and why Wiggins is the Jamie Vardy to Merckx’s Pelé.Colourful stories and portraits from British national champions past and present; we look at the life of late, great climber José María Jiménez and Dagnoni’s dazzling dernys and pacers.Propaganda tool or unique sporting project? We go inside Israel Cycling Academy. Meanwhile, Ned Boulting meets Canyon-SRAM’s opportunistic road captain Tiffany Cromwell. Learn More
- £10.50In black or in white, as socks should be, adorned with the colours of the three Grand Tour races that shape the cycling season. A highly breathable, lightweight material with a soft finish for maximum comfort, our Rouleur Grand Tour socks are perfect for all occasions. Learn More
Regular Price: £55.00
Special Price £25.00
Featured in issue 18.2 of Rouleur, London design studio Conductor pay tribute to the master of the cobbles - Roger De Vlaeminck with this modern, clean A2 art print.
Cleverly, negative space has been used to form one of Roubaix's cobbles which De Vlaeminck would have tamed in his legendary four wins of Paris-Roubaix. Colours reference those of the Brooklyn Dreher team De Vlaeminck rode for in all of his Hell of the North victories.Learn More
A premium quality raglan sweatshirt supporting Les Amis de Paris-Roubaix volunteers and the tireless work they do to maintain the most prestigious one-day race.
An iconic Roubaix cobble is screen printed onto a soft 100% organic cotton t-shirt. Ami de Paris Roubaix adorns the chest, with the call to 'become an actor of the race' stylishly and subtly wrapped around the lower side of the t-shirt.
Become a friend of Paris Roubaix and support the protectors of the pavé; with £5.00 from each sale going to the volunteers who help keep the history of this legendary race alive.Learn More
We apply the same eye for detail and design that has made Rouleur the finest cycling magazine in the world to everything that we make. From collaborations with other premium brands to our own creations, every product we present has a cycling story to tell.