Regular Price: £100.00
Special Price £50.00
A performance jersey with zero compromise on comfort and style.
Created with beautiful, breathable Italian fabrics, the Rouleur Collection jersey excells in mild to hot weather to keep you cool. The mesh underarm panels provide extra ventilation whilst the robust, high-stretch materials help you to achieve comfort even when riding hard in the drops.
Wide grippers in the arm cuffs are printed directly onto the material, not only ensuring sleeves don't ride up but dispersing compression and making for a lower-profile finish. On the outside of the cuff you'll find the elegant Rouleur Collection detailing with our heat transferred Rouleur roundels adding the finishing touches.Learn More
Ride-essentials can be stored in one of the three pockets to the rear, whilst a side cargo pocket make accessing your phone or camera simple.
Regular Price: £140.00
Special Price £70.00
Performance bib shorts with zero compromise on comfort and styleLearn More
Designed for long, testing days in the saddle, the Rouleur Collection bib shorts are built around the respected CyTech chamois. The pads dense, breathable construction provides supreme comfort no matter the distance.
Comfort is enhanced with a wide thigh gripper printed directly onto the inside of the shorts - not only spreading the compression but making for a lower-profile and clean finish. Likewise, wide bib straps evenly distribute pressure across your shoulders and leave a smooth profile under your jersey.
A strategic selection of Italian fabrics have been used with the uppers made from a mesh-like material to assist breathability. Meanwhile the lightweight fabric used elsewhere is both supple and durableon and, thanks to a matte finish, provides a classy appearance with no shininess.
Regular Price: £35.00
Special Price £17.00
Comfortable warmers for cold starts and cooler days
The Italian made Rouleur leg warmers form a barrier to chilly weather and windy conditions to maximise the versatility of your kit year round.
Using lightweight, high-stretch fabrics and a pre-shaped cut, they are perfectly contoured to your riding position for ultimate comfort on the bike.
Designed to be worn under Rouleur Collection bib shorts, the wide silicone gripper bands ensure no slipping down whilst you pedal and a clean silhouette under your shorts.Learn More
- £119.00"Put these on your face"This limited edition version of the ANVMA is the result of a collaboration between Rouleur and Alba Optics, combining technical construction with the classic iconic style that is so recognisable on the faces of cycling's heroes.ANVMA glasses take inspiration from classic heritage eyewear but are made with the best technologies available. The frames are moulded with TR90, making them thin, flexible and extremely light. The weight of the soul is only 21 grams and these sunglasses don’t exceed 19.Only 100 pairs of these glasses are available, with the first of these available at the Rouleur Classic in November. Learn More
Regular Price: £17.00
Special Price £10.00When the mercury drops, merino wool is a cyclist's best friend and the foot is arguably the place to start. These merino seasonal socks allow you to look stylish all through winter, riding like a rouleur is not weather dependant. Learn More
- £7.50We're bringing the Giro joy with our Italy special. We’re in the mountains with favourite Simon Yates, the attacking and ambitious climber seeking greatness.We go inside the corsa rosa: Giuseppe Saronni recalls his 1979 victory, we see the creation of the Trofeo Senza Fine, look at the punchy Bologna prologue and interview all-Italian champion Elisa Longo Borghini.Matt Rendell explores the transforming nation behind the Tour Colombia; there’s the story of Gios’ orange years and part two of our pro cycling concussion discussion. Plus Pedro Horrillo on his life-transforming Giro crash, Desire, Boulting, Bardet, York and more... Learn More
- £30.00We all love the spectacle of the L'enfer du Nord, Hell of the North and now you can show your appreciation for the brutal Queen of the Classics. A classic grey t-shirt embellished with contrast Rouleur roundels and a contrasting, graphic print across the back, inspired by those historic cobbles. Buy a "We Love Paris-Roubaix" t-shirt and get a free member's copy issue 19.2 - Rouleur's alternative guide to Roubaix, while stocks last.Credit of course to the brilliant Grace Russell who produced the original graphic for issue 19.2 of Rouleur Learn More
"In my day, Sagan wouldn't have won a single race."
Roger De Vlaeminck
Heaven and hell, light and dark, dust and mud, sound and silence. Paris-Roubaix can be a fairytale writer and a nightmare sower; either way, it has become a unique obsession for riders and race fans alike. Rouleur's lovingly-crafted alternative guide to the Hell of the North from start to finish, past, present and future.
We love Paris-Roubaix; Roger De Vlaeminck interview; Breakfast with Prudhomme; Hell of the North in photos; Edvald Boasson Hagen interview; O’Grady and Michaelsen on P-R 2007; Queens of the Classic; Desire, Boulting, Bardet, York and more...Learn More
- £10.00Rouleur’s special guide to the Tour de France, 21 stages, 21 stories. Readers and pro cyclists ask reigning champion Geraint Thomas the questions that matter. We see Belgium’s barren Grand Tour run, fabulous collectors’ paraphernalia; interviews with Thomas De Gendt and Dylan Groenewegen; Romain Bardet on his homecoming stage; the Col de l’Iseran. Looking back at accordion queen Yvette Horner and Philippa York reflects on her 1984 King of the Mountains title, and ahead to the Tour of the future and green initiatives being put in place. Plus Desire, Ned Boulting and much more… Learn More
- £30.00Le Parcours, translating as the course is the summary of stage profiles taking the race through France over 21 gruelling days. The climbs hold a special place in the heart of any Grand Tour fan with much of the drama, theatre and tragedy taking place on the hallowed slopes of France's historic mountains.This screen printed, organic t-shirt celebrates the great mountains of the Tour with a bold back print and subtle embellishments in classic Tour yellow. Learn More
We apply the same eye for detail and design that has made Rouleur the finest cycling magazine in the world to everything that we make. From collaborations with other premium brands to our own creations, every product we present has a cycling story to tell.