“Mountains mean a lot to all cyclists. We can feel a bit in awe of them. I wanted to see if I could somehow illustrate the feeling and show the whole mountain at the time I climbed them,” says architect-artist Tim O’Rourke. “I’ve ridden the Iseran 15 times, it’s a joyful climb. It’s bright, the air’s clean and fresh, with some perfect corners near Val d’Isere. The top is more rocky and barren, with snow, ice, and glacial water.”
Tim O'Rourke's depiction of the Col de L'Iseran is one of 21 stories in Rouleur's Tour de France special issue. For more, including limited edition Giclee prints by the London based architect, visit www.roadart.cc
Landmarks is the artistic theme for 2019, featuring the unforgettable places, venues and stages that have made cyclist history for decades.Learn More
Another stellar issue of Rouleur, another iconic cover to frame it. Our summer issue sees an in-depth exploration into Mapei's story, told by it's greatest champions.
The Italian team's beloved jersey, doesn't indicate industrial sealants, adhesives and grout, but instead represents success, flair and great global change.
Special thanks to Marco Ventura for his impeccable painting, a true work of art. Mapei's unforgettable jersey, features on the retail edition of Rouleur issue 19.5.Learn More
Out of stock£100.00
SOLD OUT - Further copies are available from https://thomasdanthonyshop.com/collections/prints/products/tour-de-france
French illustrator Thomas Danthony’s take on the Tour. Stillness, speed, and reflections.
Featured on the members cover of Rouleur issue 19.4. Thomas Danthony is a French artist based in London and Barcelona. Often narrative, Thomas’s work is characterised by clever use of light, bold compositions and a dose of mystery.
- 400 x 500 mm Giclée print.
- Printed on archival paper.
- Edition of 50. 25 only to be sold through Rouleur.cc
- Signed and numbered.Learn More
- £100.00Another stellar issue of Rouleur, another iconic cover to frame it. Our summer issue sees an in-depth exploration into Mapei's story, told by it's greatest champions.The Italian team's beloved jersey, doesn't indicate industrial sealants, adhesives and grout, but instead represents success, flair and great global change.Special thanks to Paolo Martelli for his beautiful photograph, in-turn making the perfect cover. Mapei's recognisable blocks feature on the members' edition of Rouleur issue 19.5. Learn More
For a passionate cyclist, it is not just about pedaling; it is part of both an individual and a shared identity. Rouleur makes products for the discerning cyclist, for riders who live their passion.