The Rouleur Tour of Britain Quiz
Test your Tour of Britain knowledge with ten questions on the first ten years of the race.
1. Where did the 2013 Tour of Britain start?
2. Rouleur sponsors the Tour of Britain Combativity Award. What delicious local food produce do we award to each day’s winner?
3. Which rider won the first Tour of Britain in 2004?
4. Name the edition of the Tour of Britain from the stage winners:
Alessandro Petacchi, Matt Goss, Emilien Benoit-Berges and Edvald Boasson Hagen.
5. The last stage of the 2010 race took a course around the London Docklands, instead of the usual Westminster circuit. Why?
The Trooping of the Colour ceremony
Security concerns, owing to the Pope’s visit
To celebrate the tenth birthday of the Millenium Dome
A clash with the general election
6. What is the most northerly Tour of Britain stage start or finish in history?
7. What nationality was Marc de Maar when he won a 2012 stage in Stoke?
8. With eight, which rider has finished the most modern Tours of Britain?
9. Which of these world champions has won a Tour of Britain stage?
10. How many stages of the Tour of Britain has Sir Bradley Wiggins won?
Question 1: The correct answer is the Peebles.
Question 2: The correct answer is Cheese.
Question 3: The correct answer is Mauricio Ardila.
Question 4: The correct answer is 2008.
Question 5: The correct answer is Security concerns, owing to the Pope’s visit..
Question 6: The correct answer is Glasgow.
Question 7: The correct answer is Curaçao.
Question 8: The correct answer is Kristian House.
Question 9: The correct answer is Thor Hushovd.
Question 10: The correct answer is One.
You answered them all right!