Our 19th edition contains an exclusive look at some of the best racing photography ever taken in Britain, and an interview with living legend Bernard Hinault.
There’s the second part of our series on the life of young aspiring rider Jan Hirt, as well as images from world-renowned photographer Nadav Kander.
The photography in this issue was taken by Gerard Brown, Taz Darling, Ben Ingham and Nadav Kander.
Full list of contents:
• Bernard Thompson by Ian Cleverly
• Bernard Hinault by Graeme Fife and Gerard Brown
• Alf Engers by William Fotheringham
• Jan Hirt II by Herbie Sykes and Ben Ingham
• Crocked by Johnny Green
• Ron Cooper by Jack Thurston and Nadav Kander
• Keirin Part One by Guy Andrews and Taz Darling
The cover photograph was taken by Nadav Kander.