The eighteenth issue of Rouleur, published in May of 2010, is the milestone 168-page Grand Tour Issue.
This very special edition of Rouleur includes an exclusive feature by Robert Millar, a story on Britain's only Grand Tour winner, Ian Steel; and a look at some of the many elements involved in making a Grand Tour happen.
There’s also thematic columns by William Fotheringham, Johnny Green, Matt Seaton and Jack Thurston.
The photography in this issue was taken by Gerard Brown, Taz Darling, Pete Drinkell, Ben Ingham and Yazuka Wada.
Illustrations by Jo Burt.
Full list of contents:
• What are you doing here? by Bill Strickland and Taz Darling
• Climberspeak by Robert Millar
• Service Course by Guy Andrews and Gerard Brown
• Grimpeur by Jack Thurston
• Mountains by Graeme Fife and Pete Drinkell
• Baroudeur by Matt Seaton
• Gendarmes by Graeme Fife and Gerard Brown
• Ian Steel by Herbie Sykes and Ben Ingham
• Sprinteur by William Fotheringham
• Soigneurs by Ian Cleverly and Yazuka Wada
• Mechanic by Guy Andrews
• One Day in July by Richard Mitchelson
• Rouleur by Johnny Green
The cover photograph was taken by Taz Darling.
Rouleur 18 is out of print.