The eleventh issue of Rouleur, published in August of 2008, includes 132 pages with features on the marathon of cyclo-cross racing, the Three Peaks and the making of Nalini's famous cycling jerseys.
There’s also an interview with two of the characters who brought cycling to the Anglophone parts of the world, Phil and Paul, as well as Janol Apin's photo story of the famous cycling figurines.
The photography in this issue was taken by Janol Apin, Gerard Brown, Taz Darling, Ben Ingham, Timm Koelln and Camille McMillan.
Full list of contents:
• Three Peaks by Matt Seaton and Ben Ingham
• Paul and Phil by William Fotheringham
• The Rouleur Interview | Phil Liggett and Paul Sherwen
• Blow Up by Paul Fournel and Jo Burt
• Les P'tit Velos by Janol Apin
• Descending by Julian Bray and Gerard Brown
• Kojkside by Graeme Fife and Camille McMillan
• From Mantova with Love by Carlos Arribas and Timm Koelln
• Cerilly by Graeme Fife and Ben Ingham
• Get up'n'go by Johnny Green
The cover photograph was taken by Janol Apin.