The ninth issue of Rouleur, published in May of 2008, includes 100 pages with features on Paris-Roubaix, arguably the hardest of the Spring Classics, l'Alpe d'Huez and an interview with David Millar, alongside columns by Paul Fournel and Johnny Green. The photography in this issue was taken by Taz Darling, Ben Ingham, Guy Le Querrec, Camille McMillan and Olaf Unverzart.
Full list of contents:
• Training by Matt Seaton and Guy Le Querrec
• Training Camp by William Fotheringham
• David Millar by Guy Andrews and Taz Darling
• L'Alpe d'Huez by Graeme Fife and Olaf Unverzart
• Velodrome by Paul Fournel and Jo Burt
• L'Enfer du Nord by Jack Thurston and Ben Ingham
• The Great Game by Johnny Green
• Lynskey by Guy Andrews and Camille J McMillan
The cover photograph was taken by Ben Ingham.
Rouleur 9 is out of print.