The sixth issue of Rouleur, published in August of 2007, includes 100 pages with features on Brooks, makers of excellent saddles for more than a centur and, great grimpeurs from Charly Gaul to Marco Pantani.
Graeme Fife writes about the Puy de Dome, one of the most memorable scenes of the Tour de France, there’s Camille McMillan's photostory on the showers at the Roubaix velodrome and an interview with Malcolm Elliott.
The photographs in this issue were taken by Gerard Brown, Taz Darling, Ben Ingham and Camille McMillan.
Full list of contents:
• Showers by Camille J McMillan
• Cool, cool refreshing water by Johnny Green
• Grimpeurs by Richard Moore
• Le Puy de Dome by Graeme Fife
• Landscapes by Paul Fournel and Jo Burt
• On the Rivet by Richard Hallett and Guy Andrews
• Vive le Tour by William Fotheringham
• The Rouleur Interview - Malcolm Elliott
• Rain by Matt Seaton
The cover photograph was taken by Camille McMillan.
Rouleur 6 is out of print.