The fifth issue of Rouleur, published in May of 2007, includes 100 pages with features on legendary bike builder Dario Pegoretti, Andy Hampsten's memorable breakaway on the Gavia in '88, the Belgian riders who earned the name of true Flandrien, and an interview with the first American winner of the Tour, Greg Lemond.
The photographs in this issue were taken by Gerard Brown, Ben Ingham, Timm Koelln, Camille McMillan and Stephan Vanfleteren.
Full list of contents:
• Flandrien by Stephan Vanfleteren and William Fotheringham
• Smells Good by Paul Fournel with Jo Burt
• The Rouleur Interview - Greg Lemond
• Delta Force by Rohan Dubash
• The Contractor - Dario Pegoretti by Guy Andrews
• Move It On Over by Johnny Green
• Gavia '88 by Andy Hampsten with Matt Seaton
• La Corsa Rosa by Timm Koelln
The cover photograph was taken by Ben Ingham.