The first issue of Rouleur, published in May of 2006, includes 68 pages with features on the much-debated issue of Campagnolo or Shimano, the fixed-gear bicycle, the Dauphiné Libéré, and an interview with legendary rouleur Magnus Backstedt.
The photographs in this issue were taken by Gerard Brown and Ben Ingham.
Full list of contents:
• Redoubtable Rouleurs by Rouleur contributors
• Pride & Prejudice by Rouleur contributors
• Le Tourmalet by Graeme Fife
• Dauphine by Gerard Brown
• Kraftwerk by Jack Thurston
• Obsession by Ben Ingham
• Fixed Idea by Matt Seaton
• Magnus by Guy Andrews
The cover photograph was taken by Ben Ingham.