The sixteenth issue of Rouleur, published in January of 2010, includes 132 pages with features that celebrate the glory days of Team Z in the late 1980s and an exclusive peek into the eating habits, past and present, of pro cyclists.
There’s Daniel Sharp and Jeremy Dunn’s stunning photo story from the Tour of California as well as columns by Johnny Green and Graeme Fife.
The photography in this issue was taken by Taz Darling, Timm Kölln and Daniel Sharp.
Full list of contents:
• Shimano: Part One by Guy Andrews and Taz Darling
• Z by William Fotheringham
• Bon Appetit by Johnny Green
• Tour of California by Daniel Sharp and Jeremy Dunn
• 1989 by Richard Mitchelson
• The Rouleur Interview: Willy Balmat by Guy Andrews and Timm Kölln
• Nourishment by Graeme Fife
The cover image was created by Richard Mitchelson.