The fourth issue of Rouleur, published in February of 2007, includes 84 pages with features on Colnago, the seminal bicycle film Breaking Away and the Col de la Croix de Fer, one of the most feared of the Alpine giants - and of course there's Timm Koelln's famous series of photographs of the weary faces of riders, taken seconds after they crossed the line. The photographs in this issue were taken by Gerard Brown, Ray Dobbins, Pete Drinkell, Ben Ingham, Timm Koelln and Camille McMillan.
Full list of contents:
- Finale by Timm Koelln
- Col de la Croix de Fer by Graeme Fife
- The Eagle of the Gorbals by William Fotheringham
- Colnago by Guy Andrews and Rohan Dubash
- At the table by Paul Fournel
- Memorials by Rouleur contributors
- Outta Sight, Outta Mind by Johnny Green
- Breaking Away by Matt Seaton
The cover photograph was taken by Timm Koelln.
Rouleur 4 is out of print.