The second issue of Rouleur, published in August of 2006, includes 82 pages with features on the Flandrien and the Galibier, interviews with Sean Kelly and Tim Krabbe, author of The Rider, and a photo story on British cycling. The photographs in this issue were taken by Gerard Brown, Henry Iddon, Ben Ingham, Graham Watson and Geoff Waugh.
Full list of contents:
- Flahute by Guy Andrews
- Flanders, from the saddle by Fraser Malloch
- King of the Kasseien: interview with Sean Kelly
- Mechanics: the opinions of the opinionated
- Timeline by Guy Andrews
- Britain by Ben Ingham, Henry Iddon and Geoff Waugh
- Cafe Cultured by William Fotheringham
- Col du Galibier by Graeme Fife
- The Rouleur Interview with Tim Krabbe
The cover photograph was taken by Ben Ingham.
Rouleur 2 is out of print.