The sixteenth issue of Rouleur, published in January of 2010, includes 132 pages with features that celebrate the glory days of Team Z in the late 1980s in both words and images; an exclusive peek into the eating habits, past and present, of pro cyclists; and a photo story from the Tour of California - as well as columns by Johnny Green and Graeme Fife. The photography in this issue was taken by Taz Darling, Timm Kölln and Daniel Sharp.
Full list of contents:
- Shimano Part 1 by Guy Andrews and Taz Darling
- Z by William Fotheringham
- Bon Appetit by Johnny Green
- Tour of California by Daniel Sharp and Jeremy Dunn
- 1989 by Richard Mitchelson
- The Rouleur Interview: Willy Balmat by Guy Andrews and Timm Kölln
- Nourishment by Graeme Fife
The cover image was created by Richard Mitchelson.