The thirteenth issue of Rouleur, published in May of 2009, includes 132 pages with features on the deciding stages of the 1984 Tour de France, written by Robert Millar, the merciless Passo Mortirolo and a seminal guide to tubular tyres, as well as a portrait of the Campionissimo, Fausto Coppi. The photography in this issue was taken by Guy Andrews, Taz Darling, Timm Koelln, Camille McMillan, Geoff Waugh and Rein van de Wouw.
Full list of contents:
- Into the Valley by Robert Millar
- Mortirolo by Herbie Sykes and Timm Koelln
- All Fall Down by Johnny Green
- The Spring Classics by The Rouleur photographers
- Tubular Tyres by Rohan Dubash
- Fausto Coppi by William Fotheringham
- 1984 by Les Woodland
The cover photograph was taken by Camille McMillan.
Rouleur 13 is out of print.